TMS Clients with SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation, SOLIDWORKS Composer or SOLIDWORKS PDM licences covered with an active subscription service can use any of the following support services.
- SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal - Review support and service options, community and learning resources
- MySOLIDWORKS.com - Your place for all things SOLIDWORKS
- SOLIDWORKS Downloads - Download new versions, service packs and add-ins
- SOLIDWORKS System Requirements - Research graphics cards, hardware, system requirements and other related topics.
- Get Certified - SOLIDWORKS certifications can be used as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software
Resources and Links
- TMS Support Portal - Create, view and update your support tickets here.
- What's New - See what's new and what you may have missed from a previous release.
- MySolidWorks Professional - How to activate and start using your MySolidWorks Professional subscription.
- SOLIDSECONDS - SOLIDWORKS tips in one minute.
- TMS SOLIDWORKS Support Add-in - Fast, easy access to your support requests and more.