Launch your Design Dreams
For early-stage Start-ups (and Scale-ups) the 3DEXPERIENCE Works for Startups Program offers SOLIDWORKS software, training, and co-marketing resources at no cost to help you succeed.
If you apply with us you'll also receive a free SOLIDWORKS Essentials Training Course and access to our dedicated Support Team.
The SOLIDWORKS Start Up Program is a three year program providing you with resourses and support to help your business succeed.
YEAR 1 | Discover
FREE software solutions for eligible startup applicants accepted to the Startup Program.
YEAR 2 | Adopt
Grow with 70% off all Cloud Solutions.
YEAR 3 | Expand
Scale with 50% off all Cloud Solutions.
Do you need the tools to test, validate and innovate?
The 3DEXPERIENCE Works for Startups Program provides new start-up companies the following benefits:
- 12-month accounts of 3DEXPERIENCE Works including SOLIDWORKS for CAD, simulation, visualization, and more.
- MySolidWorks online training.
- Co-marketing opportunities such as speaking at SOLIDWORKS events and promotion in SOLIDWORKS campaigns and social communities.
- Design guidance from SOLIDWORKS engineers and technical managers.
- Hundreds of white papers, videos, and feature articles with tips and tricks on taking your product to the next level.
Do you need to get to production quicker without losing time or money?
SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs provides FREE software that'll give you the power to streamline at every step:
- ECAD-MCAD collaboration
- Material selection
- Proof Of Concept
- Sales and Marketing
- Direct output of CAD-CAM
- 3D Printing data
Simply fill out the form or call us on 01324 550760. We can answer any questions you have and support you with your application.
To participate in our SOLIDWORKS Startups program you must:
- Have less than £5 Million in funding and less than £5 Million in aggregate lifetime revenue.
- Have a physical product that can be designed in CAD and will be manufactured.
- Have been in business for less than 5 years.
- Not be a SOLIDWORKS customer.