Revit Architecture Essentials 2 Training Course
This event has passed.
DescriptionThis course is designed for users who have completed the Revit Architecture Essentials 1 course. This course covers a wide range of intermediate level topics in Revit Architecture, continuing to build on the concepts introduced in the Revit Architecture Essentials course.
Course ObjectiveStudents learn about site design, setting up and managing coordinates, phasing, design options, terrain modelling and associated elements before going on to methods of presentation and design visualisation. This course offers hands-on exercises representing real world design scenario.
- Module 01 Considering Options and Alternatives
- Module 02 Construction Sequencing (Phasing)
- Module 03 Project Set-up and Managing Coordinates
- Module 05 Model Development Methodology
- Module 07 Working with other Disciplines
- Module 08 Preparing the Plot
- Module 09 Working with Slabs
- Module 10 Kerbs and Profiles
- Module 11 Adding Site Components
- Module 12 Remodeling the Site
- Module 13 Contextual Massing
- Module 14 Scheduling Elements
- Module 15 Hatching Regions
- Module 18 Rendering
- Module 19 Introduction to the Principles of Family Editing