Our bespoke add-on pack is a collection of add-on modules such as; Cashbook, Project Accounting, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Nominal Ledger, Sales Order Processing, Stock, Manufacturing, Purchase Order Processing and Retail. The pack can be tailored to your exact requirements.
The main features of our Barcoding module are Goods In, Goods Out, and Stocktake.
Goods in gives a quick receipt of Purchase orders from the warehouse and posts receipt instantly and accurately into Sage. There's no need to record manually and then enter later, it automatically prints Goods Received Note.
Goods Out allows quick despatch of Sales Order, this can allocate and dispatch quickly and posts instantly into Sage. It works with both traceable and non-traceable stock.
Our Stocktake module delivers an accurate and efficient stocktake with no need to print and manually fill and enter hundreds of pages of stock take sheets. It also allows final variance check in Sage before posting and works for both full or partial stocktakes.
- project issues
- stock enquiry
- warehouse transfer
- bin transfer
- pop ordering
- Complete Solution - fully integrate your technical drawings in SolidWorks with your Sage 200 Manufacturing. At the press of a button your drawing can be imported to Sage 200 Manufacturing as a BOM, where you can then cost it / calculate build times / etc.
- Improve efficiency - remove the need to have to manually enter Bills of Materials in Sage 200 Manufacturing. Drawing exported from Solidworks as a csv and then imported into Sage using the user interface below – giving the option to create or map new components.
- Improve accuracy - revision control is supported. Make a change to your drawing in SolidWorks, and again "send to Sage" to rev-up your BOM in Sage 200 Manufacturing. This will help to ensure your BOMs are always up to date.
TMS Email Tool
- Emails all invoices or credit notes to customers who have a valid email address stored on their account in Sage.
- Can be run as a daily scheduled task or run as required from with Sage
- Statements can also be selected and sent
- Email sent using separate templates for invoices/credit notes/statements everything is fully customisable
Book a Sage 200cloud software review today